Welcome to My Blogspot

Khammu tale: The crocodile

I came to the class earlier in the morning for statistic subject. The teacher didn’t come. I therefore have the chance to think the story that my father has told me when I was young.

Khammu Folk Tale (Crocodile)
I came to the class earlier in the morning for statistic subject. The teacher didn’t come. I therefore have the chance to think the story that my father has told me when I was young. He always told me the tale before going to bed and the narrating of the tale can lull me to sleep well. Although the tale would be true or not, it taught us to have a new idea and to realize the advantages from the tale
Once up on the time, there was a king and a queen living together with their beautiful daughter. At that time, the common men were hard to marry with elite girl. They had to challenge or compete to get married with a beautiful girl and chose only bravery man. The king and queen were very concerned their daughter would not have a family. Both of them thought to find the way how their daughter could get married with a bravery man. There was a pond full of hungry crocodiles in the town and they chose it to take pace.
One day the king demonstrated to the people everywhere if they could swim around the pond which is full of hungry crocodiles that one can get married with their daughter. When the day was coming, many people were proud to partake in this meeting. People everywhere came to challenge and compete to swim around the crocodiles’ pond but all of them could not save their lives. They were eaten by the hungry crocodiles. Suddenly, a man who sat on the pond’s bank looking the game was kicked by other to the pond. He was very afraid of crocodiles and he swam quickly around the pond. The crocodiles couldn’t catch him. He fortunately kept his life and won this game. People cheered for his winning but he was very upset and unsatisfied. The king asked him to marry with his beautiful princess but he denied the marriage. He said to the king he wanted to know who pushed him to the pond.
What do you think about this story?
Have you ever heard the story?
How much do you get benefit from reading the story?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น